It can only be what it is...



Sunday, May 9, 2010

Number 9-Happy Mother's Day!

No, not the song from John Lennon, but post number 9. Today is Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms and Dad's that do double duty as well.
Raising children is really quite the task.
I remember years ago someone asking me just shortly after my first was born, ''How do you know when you're ready to have children ?''
My reply was you never are, children present themselves and you do the best you can.
Looking back, my statement rings true.
I wonder as souls do we pick an environment given the choice , to continue work we have not finished or to help our perspective parents work out their issues.
Either way our collective karma brought us together and getting along sometimes is harder than it needs to be, but it is part of the journey and perhaps just perhaps , I am starting to get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment