It can only be what it is...



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How we see ourselves,

You know, sometimes the smallest things , or big things unexpectedly provide insight into the workings and or illusion of everything.
My daughter and I recently had a little blow-out. Not the first time , and realistically probably not the last either, but what that provided for me anyway, was a window into the misconception of who we think we are.
She had her view and wasn't budging and after a day and a half of stewing (both her and I ) did we come to realize what we really ended up arguing about.
The important thing was that we both ended up realizing our misconceptions.
Sometimes I think we just have to listen and live and observe, Zen and Right Way do present themselves in every day situations,
Hence Everyday Zen I guess,

No comments:

Post a Comment