It can only be what it is...



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monkey Mind, Pain and anesthesia

Today while driving home I had this fantastic idea , theme for a blog post , and once I get home , get my youngest off the bus, plan supper and get everything underway and have a moment to actually type something up for my blog... I can't remember for the life of me what I had wanted to say.
Not a senior moment, more of a spur of the moment thing it seemed important but must have been just a flash in the pan. Oh well, monkey mind I guess.
Oh yeah, I remember , I heard a lyric on the radio 'bout feeling no pain. Made me think that even no pain is pain. Even for the self medicating crowd, the feeling of no pain, getting to that point, their concern immediately turns to worrying about the wearing off of the anesthesia. 
Never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment