It can only be what it is...



Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Frontiers

Going to be starting something new this week. As a family we are signing up at the local YMCA for mainly exercise and losing weight. What I like about it , is that my youngest is going to be able to swim in the pool. She adores water, but has no fear at all.
What I am also looking forward to is returning back to Yoga classes. They are included in the membership and about 6 years ago when I had taken some classes regularly for a while I really noticed an improvement in my flexibility, posture, sleep and a myriad of other things.
As I get older I am starting to see the suppleness ebb away, hopefully this is the trick to at least hold it at bay for a while.
My wife and daughter however have forbade me to partake in the same class as them, something about downward facing moron...

2 comments:

  1. Hope your yoga class goes well...funny..downward facing moron! thanks for the chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha . . actually made me laugh out loud, well done, not many blog posts can do that! I started yoga when my father took me to local classes when I was thirteen years old . . almost forty years later and I'm still at it ;-) Like David said, good luck with the class and thanks for putting a smile on my face :-)

    ReplyDelete