It can only be what it is...



Saturday, February 26, 2011

PC Haiku

Windows Vista Crashed,
I am the blue screen of death,
No one hears your screams,

My old laptop died yesterday, hard drive gave up it,s last breath. I knew this was coming , several weeks of erratic behaviour ending in a cough, sputter and final breath.
I had been on the look-out for a while for a new one and well, yesterday went out and got her( use of personal pronoun for illustrative purposes only -not trying to be misogynistic or anything of the sort).
Wow , she is fun, loads of RAM , Hard drive space and Windows 7. Everything that Vista wanted to be but wasn't. For now until Windows 8 comes out I am revelling in being up to date and having a computer that actually performs to its expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment